Our case lifts feature power outfeed cylinder-operated case guides, shock control for upstroke deceleration, stroke control from the top of the case lift
and a trunion-mounted cylinder. They are adaptable to most machines and are available with machine-mounted or air motor drives
Accu-Pak Case Lifts features include;
- Stainless steel chain powered outfeed
- Cylinder operated case guides
- Shock control for upstroke deceleration
- Height control adjustability from the top of the Case Lift
- Trunion mounted lift cylinder
- Machine mounted or air motor drives
- Simple adjustments
- Minimal maintenance and up keep
- Smooth operation.
This Case Lift is adaptable to many other machines, including; Meyer - Hamrick - Combi
Our Model 2900 Case Lift is interchangable with Meyer and Hamrick case packers. Our case lift design uses a THK bearing and slide rather than guide rods. This provides
better durability and longer life. It comes standard with a power outfeed to facilitate flap control and increased production. Case Lift stoke is adjustable from the top
of the case lift for easier adjustment.